Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To The Beach!

I just have to say that I am ridiculously excited that To The Beach is coming out soon. I know it's already out online, but I try my hardest not to order off the computer unless it's a product I am desperate for whether I will use it or not. Take, for example, Marine Life which I personally am not particularly interested in. There are a lot of people out there who want it for their collection so, if I was interested I would probably bite the bullet and order this one right away.

However, if my make up obsession has taught me one thing it's no matter how beautiful it looks on Christine from Temptalia (www.temptalia.com) it won't necessrily look good on me (re: Dressmaker, Dressmaker). I've also gotten some real winners from her posts too (Laugh A Lot)!

Either way, I think To The Beach is full of a ton of products which could be an epic fail for me or a major win. I'm going to look at Firecracker and Sweet and Punch eyeshadows, Splashing lipglass, Lazy Day lipstick and perhaps Thrills lipstick as well. That one has potential to be either very right or very wrong on me. As for Lazy Day and Splashing I don't REALLY need another blue pink lip product but I'm loving the lipstick packaging in this collection and I'm really suspecting it will be the only combo that will suit me.

What else is everyone else excited for? Are you Marine Life people or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment