Tuesday, December 27, 2011

If You Blog, They Will Follow

So, after doing such a good job of keeping up with my blog and Twitter I went and got super sick and had to take some time off to take care of myself. I have so many things to review in the new year! I'm so excited (thanks to Santa for bringing me a ton of Sephora gift cards!). Some things to look forward in the next week and the new year: Clarisonic Mia, Sephora Lash Stash set, Ole Henriksen products, Quo nail polishes, Urban Decay Lush Lash system and other fantastic gift sets!

I've also had to start a gallbladder diet, which means I really need to change up my eating habits. I'm trying to eat my way through the "no longer allowed" foods before I start going all for it, but once I've settled into my new way of eating I will do a post on that too.

Also, completely not beauty related, but my new obsession worth note - Dyson vacuum!! My mom got it for hubby and I for Christmas and it's freaking ridiculous. I went through my house with my old vacuum and then over it a second time with my Dyson and had to empty the canister 3 times!!!! AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment