Thursday, November 24, 2011

TopBox Update etc

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update - after I tweeted about the atrocious customer service experience I had with TopBox someone got in contact with me and offered to subscribe me to the January TopBox. Because the month of the box was the LEAST of my problems I graciously declined. I might sign up for TopBox one day, but it was such a horrible experience signing up, I just can't bring myself to do it right now.

Besides that, I've decided to do a Make Up Out 2011. I'm sure you all have heard about Gloss Outs, where you basically use up what you have and only allow yourself a certain number for the entire year. I'm going to do a Bath Product Out 2011, Lip Product Out 2011 and a Nail Polish Out 2011. I'm only going to allow myself one shower gel and one (scented) lotion. I have to go scent free during the week, so I count those as necessities. Lip products I will allow myself three (and these will probably all be Revlon Lip Butters) and finally five nail polishes (although there is a polish or two in my Christmas stocking that I won't count).

I'll update with photos of my hoard later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment