Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lazy Day Link Lovings

I only managed to drag myself out of bed at 215 this afternoon (due to Nyquil, not booze) so I thought I would do a quick lazy day post of the blogs/ articles I've been reading and re-reading this week.

Leanne at The Lacquer Lounge continues to feed my nail polish addiction/obsession. I am blaming her if I find myself in nail polish debt. Awesome swatches and comparisons.

Following that, Nail Polish Canada is pretty much my new addiction. They have the BEST customer service ever, the fastest shipping around and FREE shipping over $29 (that was two OPIs and a Zoya). My first order arrived in just 36 hours and they were kind enough to add on to my order when I realized I NEEDED China Glaze Material Girl or I would just die.

Jen at Prairie Girl in the City has made me want out and hit up EVERY SINGLE EVENT in Vancouver... I've been missing out!!!

And finally, Christine, the girl who needs no introduction, uber blogger extraordinaire, from Temptalia, made me run to my local Bay, talons at the ready to pick up Dior Exquis polish with this post. Seriously, I know everyone reads her blog, but if you didn't check out that post in particular do. The swatches make me want to eat that polish for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment